Songs I would sample: a list


 

For fun, I've been thinking about songs I might sample if I were a pop artist. Here’s what I’ve got so far.


Que Será, Será (Doris Day version)

Puttin’ On the Ritz (Taco version)

Informer

Paranoimia (feat. Max Headroom)

Ah! Leah

In the Mood

I’m a Mess (Laurie Berkner Band)

Dang Me

Hooked on Classics

Barney Miller theme song (season 3)

Music Box Dancer

Time to Change (the Brady Bunch)

Pennsylvania Polka

Hanging on a Heartbeat (the Hooters)

Rondo alla turca from Mozart's Sonata in A Major, as played on harpsichord by Alice Ehlers

Washington Post March

Mairzy Doats

Shoo Fly Pie and Apple Pan-Dowdy


One O’clock Jump performed by Doc Severinsen (specifically, that lick at 1:06)

Foggy Mountain Breakdown

Koala Brothers theme

One Night in Bangkok

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Five years

Bill, meet Larry